Glasclune Castle is a ruined 16th century castle associated with the Heron or Herring family.
The Herrings owned Glasclune from the 13th century.
In 1490 James Herring of Glasclune granted the lands of Tullibole to his son James Herring of Cluny.
In the late 17th or early 18th centuries Glasclune became a property of the Blairs of Pittendreich.
Alternative names for Glasclune Castle