This stone slab originally stood just west of Invergowrie at NO 3433 3054, and was found during road building. Angus County Council donated it to the National Museum in Edinburgh in 1935, and it is now on display there.
The slab is around 1.88m tall by 0.73m wide, and approximately 0.15m thick. On one side is the carved image of a bearded man on horseback, drinking from an ox horn and carrying a sword and circular shield.
Weather at Bullion
max 13°C / min 12°C
Weather observed at Muirhead at 00:35