Pinkie House as it now stands was built in 1613 by Alexander Seton, Earl of Dunfermline, and extended during that and the following centuries. But at its core is a 16th century five-storey L-plan tower house, which may have replaced or incorporated an even earlier structure.
Loretto School bought the property in 1951, and it now serves as school buildings, including the headmaster’s house.
Alternative names for Pinkie House
Loretto School; Pontekyn