Logie House is an early 18th century laird’s house which incorporates part of a 16th century tower.
The fortalice and manor of Logy are mentioned in a charter of 1617.
The house features a number of blocked gun loops.
Logie House is in the parish of Logie (Fife) and the county of Fife.
Grid reference:NO 40818 20631
Lat / long:56.37425700,-2.95978520
Enter a starting point