This fragment of a Class II cross slab was found in the early 19th century built into the south wall of Tealing parish church around 5.50m above ground level.
By 1911 it had been moved into the church for safekeeping and in 1971 it was transferred to the McManus Galleries in Dundee.
Tealing Parish Church
Tealing Church is in the parish of Tealing and the county of Angus.
Grid reference: NO 40350 37943
Lat / long: 56.529707, -2.971322
Enter a starting point