Hallhead is a T-plan laird’s house which may incorporate part of an earlier tower.
The lands of Conquhonderland and Halhed were granted to John Gordon, son of George Gordon of Quisny, in July 1511.
A narrow slit window was uncovered in the south wall of the ground floor during renovation of the property in 2000.
Alternative names for Hallhead
Halhead; Halhed; Mains of Hallhead