Niddry Castle is a substantial 15th century tower house built on an L-plan.
In 1678 John Hope of Hopetoun bought the barony of Niddry and Winchburgh from George Seton, 4th Earl of Winton.
Niddry Castle is in the parish of Kirkliston and the county of West Lothian.
Grid reference: NT 09525 74374
Lat / long: 55.953894, -3.450598
Enter a starting point