Ford House is an L-plan tower house which was built in 1680, the date being inscribed on the lintel of a window on the north gable of the wing. It may have been developed from an earlier building.
Ford House is in the parish of Crichton and the county of Midlothian.
Grid reference:NT 38935 64359
Lat / long:55.868569,-2.977311
Enter a starting point