Castle of Kinmuck
The Castle of Kinmuck is thought to have stood near the farmhouse of the present Mains of Kinmuck, and was owned by Thomas Kennedy in 1413, when it was saud to have been dismantled to build the Old Castle of Ellon. All that remains are the faint traces of a circular ditch enclosing a 40 metre-wide area in the fields here.
Alternative names for Castle of Kinmuck
Castle of Kermuck