Balravie Castle was built by one of the Stewarts, Earls of Buchan, but by 1845 the last of the ruins had been removed, and the swamp on which it stood had been improved and cultivated.
Balravie Castle is in the parish of Alvah and the county of Banffshire.
Grid reference: NJ 6941 5464
Lat / long: 57.5806508, -2.511770028
Enter a starting point
Bog Castle, Bogue Castle