Although the present Kininmonth House was largely built by Charles Cumine in the 18th century, its rear wing dates to the 17th century and was probably built by the Hays of Delgaty who sold Kininmoth to Gavin Cumine around 1682. There is believed to have been an earlier castle on this site, but whether or not it was incorporated into the present house or replaced entirely is unclear.
Alternative names for Kininmonth House
Where is Kininmonth House?
Kininmonth House is in the parish of Lonmay and the county of Aberdeenshire.
Grid reference:NK 03284 53024
Lat / long:57.56730227,-1.946501451