A pair of standing stones occupy a commanding position at the summit of a ridge here.
Stone A measures around 1.58m in height. Human bones were found at its base when the local farmer was digging some years before 1902.
Stone B is now just a stump which has been broken and re-erected in a base of mortar-set stones. Two further fragments of this stone can be seen nearby. It stands approximately 68m to the west of Stone A at NS 9874 6983.