Drumley (site of)
There is though to have been a tower at Drumley although nothing of it now remains.
Some time before 1177 Alan fitz Walter, 2nd High Steward of Scotland, granted Drumley to Adam, son of Gilbert, son of Richer, lord of Kilbucho, along with Tarboultoun, Preueic, Milnefinlen, Roderbren, Brenego and Enterkine. The charter was witnessed amongst others by Sir Robert de Croc of Neilston, lord of Crookston, and his son, Alan.
It may be that Drumley was held from the Croc family as towards the end of the 13th century Drumley seems to have passed from the Croc family to the Stewarts, later Earls of Lennox.
Drumley House was built in the 18th century and may have incorporated part of the old tower, however it was demolished in 2013.
Alternative names for Drumley
Dromley; Drumley House