This Class II symbol stone was found in a field to the south of the River Don around 1800 and was set up by the road at NJ 7036 1478 near Nether Mains on the instructions of Sir Archibald Grant of Monymusk and Cullen. By 1903 it had been moved to Monymusk Castle and placed in a recess in the billiards room. At some point between 1973 and 1985 it was moved to its current position in Monymusk Church at NJ 6850 1524.
Alternative names for Monymusk
Weather at Monymusk
max 13°C / min 12°C
Weather observed at Kemnay at 10:07