This Class II symbol stone was found during grave-digging in 1861 and set up in the kirkyard. The irregularly-shaped slab of stone features an interlaced knotwork pattern cross on one side with a double-disc and Z-rod above the left arm and a an arched symbol or horseshoe with V-rod above the right arm. Below the left arm is a pair of shears and below the right arm is a is a figure on horseback. On the other side of the stone is a similar depiction of a figure on horseback.
Alternative names for Migvie
Migvie Church; Migvie Churchyard; St Finan’s Church; St Finnan’s Church