This symbol stone was discovered in a field near Invereen on the floodplain of the River Findhorn in 1932, when it was ploughed up by a farmer.
It measures around 1.0m tall by 08.m wide, and is 0.15m thick. Carved on one side are a crescent and V-rod symbol (with two further smaller crescents within the main one) and below this is a double disc and Z-rod symbol.
At the top-left corner of the stone is a third carving, apparently damaged by the plough, which may represent a penannular brooch.
The stone is now in the National Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh.