This stone was first recorded in 1905 when it was built into the lower part of the kirkyard wall at NJ 5389 2600. In 2003 it was replaced with a replica and moved into the church.
Clatt 3 is in the parish of Clatt and the county of Aberdeenshire.
Grid reference: NJ 5384 2598
Lat / long: 57.322023323334, -2.76812594844429
Enter a starting point