Ralston was a castle belonging to the Ralston family in the 13th century.
The castle was replaced by Ralston House in the 19th century but the house was demolished in 1934. The stables have been converted to serve as the clubhouse of Ralston Golf Club.
Ralston is in the parish of Paisley and the county of Renfrewshire.
Grid reference:NS 51068 63815
Lat / long:55.844484,-4.380172
Enter a starting point