Pitcruvie Castle is a ruined 15th century tower house which belonged to the Lords Lindsay of the Byres.
Upon the death of Patrick Lindsay, 4th Lord Lindsay of the Byres, in 1526 he was succeeded by his grandson, John Lindsay, son of John Lindsay of Pitcruvy, Master of Lindsay.
Balcruvie Castle; Pitcruvy; Pittcraue; Pittcruvie
Pitcruvie Castle is in the parish of Largo and the county of Fife.
Grid reference:NO 41356 04639
Lat / long:56.23066800,-2.94751290
Enter a starting point