Leith Hall was built around 1650 by James Leith of New Leslie on the site of the much older Peill Castle.
Additions were made in the 18th and 19th centuries. Leith Hall was handed to the National Trust for Scotland in 1945 by Mrs Leith-Hay.
Peill Castle is in the parish of Kennethmont and the county of Aberdeenshire.
Grid reference: NJ 54086 29789
Lat / long: 57.35567298, -2.764620336
Enter a starting point
Leith Hall; Leithhall; Peilside