Newton of Condie
Condie was a 16th century tower house which was incorporated into a later house however the house burned down in the 19th century and is now a substantial ruin.
The property belonged to the Condie family but later passed to the Spens family.
In May 1570 John Spens of Condy and Joanna Arnot, his wife, received a feu charter of the forty shilling lands of Innergelly from William Chalmer, son of John Chalmer of Drumlochy.
Alternative names for Newton of Condie