Baberton House is a 17th century tower house which incorporates earlier work and was remodelled in the 18th century.
An earlier tower of Kilbaberton was mentioned in a charter of 1597. James Murray of Kilbaberton was the King’s Master of Works in the early 17th century.
Kilbaberton Tower is in the parish of Currie and the county of Midlothian.
Grid reference:NT 19094 69216
Lat / long:55.909218,-3.295785
Enter a starting point