Kellie Castle is a 16th century tower house which was the seat of the Earls of Kellie.
When Sir Philip Anstruther of Anstruther commissioned a new house at Anstruther in 1663 he specified that the windows in the hall were to be “as large and complete as those in the hall of Kellie.”
Kellie Castle is in the parish of Carnbee and the county of Fife.
Grid reference:NO 52010 05239
Lat / long:56.23725500,-2.77579350
Enter a starting point