Inchbrakie Castle was a medieval castle surrounded by a moat, however it was destroyed following the Jacobite Rising of 1715.
It is is marked on John Adair’s 1720 map (based on his 1683 manuscript).
The last vestiges of the castle were removed around 1884 and stones from it were used to build the Inchbrakie Bower in 1888.
Alternative names for Inchbrakie Castle
House of Inchbrakie; Inchbrackie Castle; Inchbraky; Inchbreakie