Goodtrees (site of)
Goodtrees was a tower belonging to the Herries family although nothing of it now remains.
The tower was later replaced or incorporated into a 17th century house.
In 1769 the property was renamed Moredun House by the then new owner, David Stuart Moncreiff, after a hill on his Perthshire estate of Moncreiff.
The house was bought in 1923 with the intention to convert it into a convalescent home for ex-servicemen however the house was subsequently demolished and a new facility built.
Alternative names for Goodtrees
Goodtrees; Guilteris; Gut-tres; Gutheris; Guthers; Guthrie; Gutteris; Gutters; Guttheris; Moredun House