Fulwood (site of)
There was a tower at Fulwood which belonged to the Semple family in the 15th century although nothing of it now remains.
In July 1532 John Semple of Foulwod was granted various lands in the lordship of Crukisfe and Inchynnane.
In the 17th century the Semples sold Fulwood to the Porterfield family.
A later house, possibly a replacement for the tower, was built to the west but had been demolished by 1856.
Alternative names for Fulwood
Feulwood; Fullwood; Foulwod