Dunlugas House is a late 18th century mansion which incorporates a 17th century house that may have been built on the site of a tower.
Although the earlier house has been dated to 1680 a George Ogilvie of Dunlugas is on record in 1560. The property later passed to the Urquhart family and in 1660 Sir Alexander Urquhart of Dunlugas received the estate of Cromarty upon the death of his brother Sir Thomas Urquhart. The house was later owned by the Grant and Leslie families.
Alternative names for Dunlugas