The barony of Crawford was granted to William de Lindsay around 1188.
The site is now occupied by a ruined 16th or 17th century castle.
Castle of Crawford; Tower Lindsay; Tower of Lindsay
Crawford Castle is in the parish of Crawford and the county of Lanarkshire.
Grid reference: NS 95429 21339
Lat / long: 55.47465500, -3.65589960
Enter a starting point