Bishop’s House (possible) (site of)
The foundations of a large building known as the Bishop’s House could still be seen here in the late 18th century, with one of the basement vaults remaining intact until 1727. The property was likely a summer residence of the bishop and may have been fortified. The manor place, mansion and moothill of Nigg are mentioned in a charter of 1581.
Alternative names for Bishop’s House