This massive standing stone, aligned NNE-SSW measures 2.5m in height by 1.7m wide at the base, and is decorated on its east side with numerous cupmarks. According to the RCAHMS in 1986 there were 9 cupmarks, but in 1881 there were apparently 13. Four of the cupmarks are particularly well-defined and may represent the nearby Craighall stone circle.
Alternative names for Craighall
Glenballoch; Glenballoch Cottage