Despite being located in amongst housing, this site is still worth visiting.
Originally a Clava-type cairn, there isn’t much in the way of cairn material left in the centre, but the surrounding kerb stones are almost all intact, measuring approximately 12.8m in diameter.
Outside the cairn would have been two rings of standing stones. Of the inner ring only 5 are still here. There are 3 stones of the outer ring still standing, set on a ring around 5.2m from the cairn. In 1963 there were apparently 4 stones, while in 1877 there were 7.